February 06, 2008

Epic Poster Sale!

Things have been a little different this semester. One of my roommates moved out, and when I returned to school I discovered that my remaining roommate had accordingly rearranged the room so that we'd have more space. Coincidentally, we now have more empty wall space, and I found myself in need of more movie posters. Unfortunately, I knew of no nearby poster shops, and so the walls remained for the most part empty. Then lo and behold I opened my mailbox and saw this notification:
POSTER SALE! SCORE! Finally no more empty wall space!

So after spending most of the weekend imagining what posters I would purchase to deck my walls with, I headed out after lunch and went to examine the fine merchandise offered at this sale. I made quite a few purchases, and now my walls are much more exciting. Accordingly, I thought I would post the results.

The Indiana Jones poster is old, but the Back to the Future and Princess Bride posters are new. But, old or new, these are all some of my favorite movies ever.


And here are the other two posters I purchased. I've had the Star Wars Episode IV poster up for quite a while, so I decided to obtain the posters for Episode V and VI to supplement it.

So that's what my space looks like now.

I always enjoy these poster sales, but I hope they don't come around for a while. I'm out of wall space. And money.

Ta ta
TH. Excellence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW TH, I can't believe I haven't checked in for so long that you have two new postings (new to me at least). Liked the Bugs Bunny cartoon, it's been a long week and I needed a laugh, that hit the spot.

Some nice shots from the zoo, I especially like the jeep, nice angle on that shot. The photos of the animals in cages don't work as well, that metal just gets in the way.

Looking forward to your next post!

Tim Higley said...

Yeah, cages make it hard to shoot animals, and most of the animals were in cages. The results are obvious.

But glad you enjoyed the Bugs Bunny cartoon. That's one of my favorites.

T.H. Excellence

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter wetterzentrale[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]in diesem wetter[b][/url]