August 03, 2008

Catalina PhotoBlog

Approximately a week ago, I attended a week-long family camp on Catalina Island, which was been a tradition for my family for fifteen years. During this period, I was able to get quite a few wonderful photos, and now I'm posting them here for you.

There were always a ton of sailboats out, and on this particular day we could even see one of the cruise ships visiting the island.


From here we have a nice view of Gallagher's Cove, where our family camp was located.


There can be quite a bit of cactus sometimes.








I always thought this looked like one of those pictures you'd see in those travel brochures.










The sunrises and sunsets can be really pretty.











The sunsets are lovely here.





That's all folks! Sorry that was a bit late.
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some very nice shots, almost feels like being there.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Some of them really do look like pictures in a travel brochure. I really like the one of the palm trees and the pier.
- Excellent sister