September 18, 2008

What Will You Celebrate?

Today, the Walt Disney Company released their plans for next year's Disney Parks promotion. Themed around the question "What will you celebrate?", an emphasis is being placed on birthdays, anniversaries, and other milestones. The highlight of this promotion is a free ticket on your birthday. Yes, that's right. Visit Disneyland or Walt Disney World on your birthday and receive complimentary admission.

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like this promotion. I don't think we need another one, but this one actually makes sense, and is something people will understand. Plus, it could make a nice lead-in to the predicted 55th anniversary celebration of Disneyland. Hopefully it will turn out to be better than Year of a Million Dreams. I just hope a decision is made to do no more promotions for a while.

So, if it's your birthday, don't forget to stop by the park. Be sure to visit disneyland.com to register and get more info.
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that on Mice age this morning. Of course my annual pass runs out on my birthday so it won't be much use for me!!!

Tim Higley said...

If you're a passholder, there are alternative options, such as gift cards or free Fastpasses. I just wonder what cast members get.
T.H. Excellence