December 31, 2009

Ten Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2010

10. 21st Birthday
9. Debut of "World of Color" at Disney's California Adventure
8. Iron Man 2 ('Nuff Said)
7. Continuing Development on Custom Ball Tower Design
6. Possible Investment in Camera Equipment
5. "Heroes and Saviors" Metatorrey Class
4. Disney College Program at Disneyland
3. Potential Cross-Training on an Additional Attraction (at last, a job at the Haunted Mansion)
2. College Graduation
1. Pursuit of Career

Happy New Year, everyone!
T.H. Excellence

3 comments:

RDH said...

A worthy list, I'm confident you'll meet your goals (I'll help with the Iron Man 2 goal!)

Anonymous said...

I want to start trading forex, but i've noticed there are several trading brokers/platforms. Can you please tell me which ones are the best to use and why? And more importantly, your experience with your choice. Thanks jackson
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://forum.ucluba.ru/showthread.php?p=29306#post29306]unlock iphone[/url]

Tim Higley said...

Jackson, I'm afraid you've got the wrong man. I'm a filmmaker/visual artist, not a stockholder. In fact, I've never done a bit of trading in my life. Sorry I can't help you out, but good luck with your journey into the world of trading!
T.H. Excellence