March 21, 2009

The End of Films

Hi readers,
As of now, I have decided to discontinue my weekly feature Film Fest Friday. It's become increasingly more difficult to find films to feature each week, particularly with increasing workloads here at school. Instead, I hope to focus on more thought-driven posts that reflecting what I'm intellectually exploring, as well as the occasional slew of photos I once posted on a regular basis. And, of course, should I find an exceptional short film, it will definitely be posted here!

With regrets,
T.H. Excellence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Tim, always looked forward to your film picks, they were often fun, sometimes thought provoking and always reflected you.

Looking forward to your essays though on what interests you in the world of film or simply in the world.