July 05, 2009

Laid-Back Summertime PhotoBlog

Looking back over my photo archives, I discovered a few shots I haven't posted that, in my opinion turned out pretty well! These were all taken when I was out and about enjoying myself, so if there's a category for these pics, it's "laid-back summertime".


This isn't a great picture, but it helps set the mood.



Strangely enough, I was trying to photograph something else when I took this shot. I happened to look down at these leaves and release the shutter, and upon further examination discovered I had a pretty good picture on my hands. So I adjusted a few settings and took the pic again, quickly forgetting all about the photo I had set out to capture in the first place.




To end, here's a shot of a baseball that very conveniently happened to be lying in the grass. Turned out really nicely, actually.

Okay, that's all for today. Stay tuned for more posts, and keep commenting!
T.H. Excellence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the baseball picture.

RDH said...

Where did you take the bamboo shot?

Tim Higley said...

The bamboo shot was taken at the Fullerton Arboretum.

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is