November 30, 2009

Finished at Last!


At last my work is finally over! Well, pretty much. I’ve finally shot every last photo I need and compiled everything into its proper page layout, with only a couple of minor edits left to perform on a couple of pictures. Tomorrow I’ll review my descriptions on each page and make any edits that are necessary there, but for now I am essentially done with this! I must say I’m mighty pleased with it too. I like a lot of the pictures I took this semester, and I think they all fit nicely into each section. I’m feeling like this book could be a strong portfolio piece if I apply for a position in photography or something similar, so I have definitely achieved something worthwhile!

T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see it!
-Excellent Sister

Dad said...

You did a great job on it, we're proud of your accomplishment!