July 07, 2008

Behind the Scenes of the Disneyland Fireworks

June 30th marked one full month of my employment at the Disneyland Resort, and I must say I've quite enjoyed my time there so far. It's been great spending so much time in the park both in the roles of a cast member and a guest. There are so many things I enjoy about being there, from helping guests have a wonderful day to making sure everything runs smoothly, and even watching fireworks while I work!

Prior to the beginning of my time here at Disneyland, I actually hadn't taken the time to enjoy the park's nightly show "Remember... Dreams Come True". However, I've recently been scheduled for many night shifts and have been able to enjoy the show's lights and music on a regular basis. It was wonderful the first time I saw it, and it only gets better and better with each viewing. Thus, with my interest sparked in Disneyland's pyrotechnic efforts, I was pleased to find this video earlier this morning, highlighting some of the behind-the-scenes processes of Disneyland's nightly show in the sky.



That video was only a small sample of the amazing show that goes on over Disneyland every night. If you haven't seen the show yet, I highly encourage you to do so. And be sure to keep an eye out for me, okay?
T.H. Excellence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another example of something Disneyland does extremely well, and it is done so well that nobody notices or thinks about the people behind the scenes.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for off topic, but 2012 is close, is this really matter?

Anonymous said...

А! I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks

Anonymous said...

1