July 17, 2008

PhotoBlog - Disneyland Edition!

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so I'm providing this nifty update, full of pics from the Disneyland Resort! Since I've been trying to get this up for a while, I'm actually going to delay Film Fest Friday in order to get this up. I apologize for any inconvenience.





I love all the details at Disneyland, including this piece of machinery in the line for Big Thunder Mountain.


The Astro Orbitor allows for a multitude of photographic possibilities!


The composition isn't the best, but I still love the way the colors turned out in this shot.


Every summer, Disneyland features their own All-American College Band. They're really amazing!


New Orleans Square is lovely at night.


Disneyland in general is amazing in the evening, actually.


I'm not entirely satisfied with this picture, but it looks pretty good so I'm posting it anyway.

I love the lights of Paradise Pier.


A nice castle shot.


And finally, the man and the mouse.

Okay, I'm done for now. 'Bye all!
T.H. Excellence

No comments: