April 04, 2008

Film Fest Friday - A Cowboy Needs a Horse

Happy Friday everyone. Take a break and enjoy this classic Disney cartoon from the 1950s. I first saw an abridged version of this short on a sing-along VHS I had when I was a kid. Since all the other songs were based off of actual (recognizable) animated films. As for this, I had no idea as to where it came from. Now, over a decade later, I finally know the truth.



But wait, there's more! Recently the new Mr. Potato Head audio-animatronic figure built for California Adventure's Toy Story Mania has been testing to guests. I happened across a couple videos and was so impressed I had to post them:



"And for my next trick..."



Wow! Fun stuff, huh? Can't wait until this attraction opens this summer!

Okay, that'll do it for me. See you all around!
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Mr. Potato head is something, is it controlled by a cast member?

Tim Higley said...

I'm not sure, although I too suspected that there may be a cast member somewhere backstage triggering preprogramed actions and such. That would make the figure more interactive. Either way, I can't wait to see it in person.
T.H. Excellence