April 18, 2008

An Internship and a Film

So today I went down to Culver City to see about an internship I've been pursuing for a little while now, and I got it. Not that getting it was that hard. Apparently I was the only one seeking the work out. But at any rate, the editor and assistant editor liked the work I showed them, and if I want the job, I've got it when I get out of school next month!

Anyway, that's the good news. And here's more good news: Film Fest Friday. This week's feature is a short film called "Evol", which follows a man and a woman who live backwards lives in the real world, and end up falling in love.



Kinda fun, isn't it? And it certainly is quite a joy to watch. That is one film that was shot very well.

Okay, that's it for me. Until next time...
T.H. Excellence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun, nice play on words too for the title