April 01, 2008

Visitors Among Us

For years, mankind has pondered the existence of life existing outside the realm of our planet. He has elaborated upon these theories with stories and reports of sightings of unidentified flying objects, sometimes supplementing these sightings with pictures, or even video.
After hearing about these stories for years, I'm throwing in my two cents.

Recently, I was working in front of a nice big brightly-lit window when I saw something unusual in the sky. It was not moving, but rather floating in the air. As I looked around, I noticed a couple similar objects nearby. I happened to have my camera, so I snapped several photographs. Here are the results:





Here are the first two pictures cropped to show better detail of the "U.F.O.":




You're probably guessing this is a hoax of some sort, particularly with the date of this post being April 1st. But April 1st or not, this is indeed what I saw in the library window. These pictures have not been embellished or PhotoShopped, and no, that is not dust on my camera sensor. What you're seeing is what I actually saw myself. No lie.

Government aircraft? Weird cloud formation? Or is it something else? If anyone could shed some light on the subject, I'd appreciate it.

T.H. Excellence

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Basically Tim, I think you're nuts.

Naw, just playing, I'd go for weird cload formation...space cloud formation. haha, no really, I have no idea..but then I didn't see it.

Tim Higley said...

Weird cloud formations... that's what my roommate thought too. And he wasn't right either.

Click on one of the pictures and look at it close-up. Does that look like a cloud formation? I think not. It has a very defined, deliberate shape.
T.H. Excellence

Unknown said...

Lenticularis cloud.

http://pic1.piczo.com/valuca/?g=25544746&cr=1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_cloud

Sorry to disappoint.

Tim Higley said...

Actually, it's not a cloud. Trust me on that one.
Sorry to disappoint.
T.H. Excellence

Anonymous said...

The old explanation use to be swamp gas.

Any swamps around there?

Tim Higley said...

Swamps? Nope. Just suburbs.
T.H. Excellence