May 14, 2008

The End is Near!

Today marked the end of classes for the entire academic year, and I find the time to be quite bittersweet. While I will have so much more time on my hands once finals are completed, I will also be returning home, absent from all the good friends I have made at school for approximately three months.

But before that happens, I have several items to wrap up, paperwork and such, as well as a Disneyland wiki site to add material to. The next week is going to be rather intense. But it's going to be oh-so-wonderful as I complete my freshman year along with my fellow students.

I'm signing off for now. I've got to get back to work
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi TH,

It is hard to believe the school year is already coming to an end, sure goes by quick.

I was wondering, what is a Disneyland Wiki site?

Tim Higley said...

A wiki site is of the same nature as Wikipedia. Many people have downloaded the Wikipedia software and created their own specific wikis. Mine happens to reflect Disneyland.
T.H. Excellence