May 23, 2008

Film Fest Friday - Kaylie

Today's feature in Film Fest Friday is quite special to me because, well, I worked on it earlier this semester. It was directed and produced by a couple friends of mine, and I was recruited to be the assistant director. I must say I think this film was very well done, and I'm pleased to have been a part of it. I'm also pleased that I've got at least three background cameos as an extra.



Stay tuned for a small PhotoBlog coming up in the next few days.
Ta ta for now!
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

evangeline said...

Thanks for being part of the project! Definitely couldn't have done it without you.

Yeah, first thing I wanted to do when I got home was to take pictures. Typical. :-P

Tim Higley said...

First thing I wanted to do when I got home was... eat a burrito. It was good.
I have a couple of good shots to post tomorrow, though, so stay tuned.
T.H. Excellence