May 25, 2008

Summer PhotoBlog!

Dang, it's been a really long time since I've done one of these. Too long, in fact. I'd better get started right away.


Here's a quick shot I took at Downtown Disney with my new polarizing filter.

These flowers were really hard to edit.


These next few were shot on a college retreat.


Why does this picture make me think of The Lion King?


Random water pipe shot.


Now for a few photographs from an overcast afternoon at the beach.


This shot of the lifeguard station didn't turn out as well as I thought, but it's not terrible.


Finally, a sunset shot of a lonely set of power lines, strung off into the distance.

Wow, it's been a really long time. I need to start doing these more. Hopefully I'll be taking more pics while I'm working at Disneyland this summer.
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the field of flowers, I think that was your best shot. Where was it taken?

Tim Higley said...

That was taken at school, actually, right between one of the main roads and a parking lot. Through forced perspective, I was able to crop out both.
T.H. Excellence