May 22, 2008

The Return of Great Adventure?

I just returned from the midnight premiere of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I must say, it was WEIRD! Okay, not the whole thing, just the end. But let me start from the beginning: for the most part, I enjoyed the movie. It had plenty of action and adventure, true to the spirit of the original three films, with the epic chase through the jungle being my favorite part. Yet after the end, I kinda forgot about the jungle chase and the other segments of the movie. It was so weird, it was all I could think about afterwards.

On the plus side, "Temple of Doom" looks relatively normal now.

At any rate, I would still recommend seeing "Indy 4" at least once. You know you want to. Even if the end is weird, the rest of the movie is quite enjoyable in parts, and it's good to have Indiana Jones back for one more round.

And I'm pretty sure this is the only movie in which Harrison Ford escapes in a refrigerator.
T.H. Excellence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah but was the refrigerator an Admiral or a Frigidaire?

Like you I want to see it at least once, it should be fun no matter how it ends.

Tim Higley said...

Admiral or Frigidaire? I'm not sure. I guess you'll have to see for yourself.
T.H. Excellence

Muldin said...

WORST MOVIE EVER!

Tim Higley said...

I wouldn't go that far, but it really didn't need to be made.
Unless George and Steven are trying to make money. In that case, they did a good job.
T.H. Excellence