October 12, 2007

Film Fest Friday! - How Star Wars Should Have Ended

I know, I know - this post is really, really late. Apparently I forgot that it was Friday earlier. Anyway, it's technically still Friday so I still have a chance to get this up in time.
Continuing with the Star Wars theme, here's a short animation on how Star Wars should have ended... at least in a realistic sense. Just don't take it too seriously.
Oh, and this film is rated G by ME for, quite honestly, not containing anything offensive.



Hope you enjoyed that alternate take on Episode IV. If you want more, head over to www.howitshouldhaveended.com.

Okay, that's all for today. Hopefully next week I'll actually the flick posted on time.

So long everyone
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this wasn't as good as George Lucas in Love, but it was ok.

Here you have some great pics of Joshua Tree, can't wait to see them

Tim Higley said...

True, but it was all I had at the moment. Joshua Tree pics are coming up in the next post.
T.H. Excellence