October 02, 2007

PhotoBlog! - Class Project Edition

At last I have compiled those super-awesome photos I promised forever and a day ago (when was that - Thursday?). So without further adieu, here they are for your immediate viewing pleasure.














And to end, that's my avatar.

Okay, so that is more or less the project I turned in today. I presented it in class, which went over pretty well. My fellow students gave me positive comments and my professor said that each pic was an effective demonstration of the corresponding color principle. His only criticism was that my pics weren't always cinematic, which basically means that they didn't always look like they could have come from a film.
I acknowledge that. Cinematic photographs are important in this class seeing as I'm a film major. But dang it, sometimes I just can't help taking a shot that looks artsy. Or interesting. Or just plain awesome.

Alright, that's all as far as photos go. Before I wrap this post up, however, I've got a little note of interest. I attended a presentation on campus today for the Disney College Program and applied. What this bascially means is that, assuming I get in (and I feel that I have a pretty good chance of that), I'll get a job working at Disneyland and will have opportunities to take classes and get college credit as well as get networking opportunities with various Disney affiliations (ABC, Pixar, etc.). It's gonna be fun. Crazy busy, but fun. Okay, I'm done.

O-key do-key, this post is done. Can't say when the next PhotoBlog will happen, seeing as my camera is a bit on the fritz right now, but no pain, no gain. At any rate it will give me a chance to post some thoughts and stuff instead of just pictures.

So long, kids
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey TH nice photos, I especially like the one of you playing the video game. Keep working on the cinematic part!

Dad Excellence

Tim Higley said...

Thought you might enjoy those. They seemed to go over pretty well with the class as well.
T.H. Excellence