October 05, 2007

Film Fest Friday!

Hello all! Here's something new I'm starting. From here on out I plan to present a different short film every Friday for your entertainment. Today's special feature is "George Lucas in Love", a romantic comedy reflecting on George's happy days at USC.

This motion picture has been rated PG by MYSELF for brief drug use, briefer language, and a yet briefer-but-nevertheless-disturbing-but-even-so-pretty-humorous Jabba the Hutt reference. Enjoy the flick!



Props to anyone who understands the duck reference at the end. Anyway, drop a comment and tell me what you think.

Bum bum bum ba-da bum ba-da bum
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey TH, I loved the George Lucas in Love video, very funny! The duck named Howard is a reference to a movie called (of course) Howard the Duck, I never saw it but from what I understand it is a spoof of sorts. Check it out on IMDB.

Dad Excellence

Tim Higley said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I wish my school was like that.
Thought you might recognize the reference. I actually knew about the movie when I saw this film for the first time, so I got the reference as well. My roommate didn't, however.
T.H. Excellence