October 08, 2007

Mega PhotoBlog!

After I went to dinner this evening, I went on a huge photo rampage, taking pictures of pretty much everything in sight. I got at least forty or fifty shots, and that's not counting all the pics that didn't make the cut. But do ya know what that means? That means this post is gonna be huge. Since that's the case, I'm starting now:








See those three people in the background? I know two of them.






I like the way the colors turned out in this shot.


I got this shot while I was in a parking lot.


I got this shot while nearly getting run over.







In case you couldn't tell, I like these lamps.


I need one of those lamps for my dorm.


Now for a word from our sponsor...


Why I took these two laundry room shots I'll never know.















No, that's not a really bad PhotoShop job. No, that's not a really good PhotoShop job either. That's actually my camera's fault. For some reason it wanted to take a picture like that. At least it looks Awesome.


Okay, so this is where we started...


...And this is where we end, with the best shot of the entire group.

Hope you enjoyed that extra-long PhotoBlog. The good news is my camera seems to have de-fritz'ed itself. Worked flawlessly today, even amongst all those pics.

Now for the bad news, really fast before I'm done: I found out recently that I didn't get accepted to the Disney College Program. Unfortunate, yes, but I can still apply for a job at the resort via the conventional means (as in "just like everyone else") for the winter break period. I'll keep y'all posted.

Good night
T.H. Excellence

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi TH,

My favorite is of the chapel, nice lighting effect. Glad to hear your camera is working well again.

Anonymous said...

Hey TH,

I also really like the fountain shot, although I think it you could have moved the plastic chair out of the picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi TH!
I like most of the pictures alot. They are really cool.
Guess what! Today, October 9, is Brandon Routh's, aka Superman's, birthday. Just thought you might want to know.
-Excellent Sister.
p.s. I put the comics in your room so you can read them when you come home this weekend.

Tim Higley said...

To dad:
Glad you liked the fountain shot. True, I could have moved the chair, but I was trying to be fairly discreet in my photography, and actually shot that picture from a distance away. At some point I do want to try to get that same fountain after dark. It lights up beautifully then.

To sister: Superman's birthday - good deal! Of course, this is the new Superman we're talking about. Christopher Reeve is the original film Superman and George Reeves is the original-original. But still good deal.

Jonathan said...

"I got this shot while nearly getting run over."
Very nice. :-)

Tim Higley said...

It's true - as soon as a I snapped the picture I heard a car and had to sidestep. Made for a great story, though.

T.H. Excellence