November 23, 2007

Double Feature! - PhotoBlog and Film Fest Friday

Happy holidays, everyone! Thanksgiving has passed us, but the Christmas season has just begun! In accordance with the good cheer of the season, this blog entry hosts not one, but two (that's right - TWO!) fabulous features. Let's begin with Film Fest Friday.


Yes, I know the title "The Night Before Christmas" could refer to any number of short films. In this particular instance, it happens to refer to a heart-warming holiday cartoon featuring Tom and Jerry. Enjoy the flick!

This film is rated G by ME... do I even need to explain why?



Did you enjoy that? I hope so. I certainly did. Gosh, they don't make cartoons like they used to.


Okay, on to the PhotoBlog!

So these are all pics I've had on backlog since late October. I've been waiting to upload them until I finished my series of Wild Animal Park entries, which took longer than planned. Either way, here's the pics.

I don't normally get sky pics, but I like the way this one turned out.


Here's sort of a landscape shot. Feels kinda dark.


I love cloudy days.


Okay, back to school.



This pic was taken while the So-Cal fires were stil raging, which resulted in a strange-looking sky.


I know this shot is kind of random, but I liked the colors.




Another entry for the "tree canopy" category.





Here's a few pics I took while I had some free time at church.






Now we'll move onto a different church.






Back to school again.





Now for some night shots.









And now to close with a few Christmas pics I took recently.

Here's the Christmas tree in my dormitory.


It grew. Not really. This tree is actually located at an excellent shopping center back home. I was amazed by its beauty and ran to my car to get my camera.


Wide shot!


Here's a close-up of the base of the tree. It's not terribly visible, but there's a model railroad track running around the presents.


Here's a shot with a better view of the track.


Okay, one more vertical shot...


...Then a wide sunset shot.

Speaking of sunsets...

Captured this beauty about a month ago.

Okay, that'll do it for today's hodgepodge post of pics. It feels good to get those posted. Keep an eye out for my Downtown Disney entry, which should be posted within a few days. Also be watching for a Disneyland update. I'll be visiting the park this upcoming Thursday and plan to get many shots of the holiday splendor.


In my last post, I signed off with "Happy holidays, everyone!" Then I got accused of trying to be politically correct. I'm gonna try to remedy that with this post.

"Merry Christmas!"

There. Politically incorrect. And proud of it. Never mind the fact that it's not even December yet.

'Bye folks
T.H. Excellence

No comments: