November 28, 2007

Switchfoot! Relient K!

And I saw both of them! Yes, that's right. It seems a friend of mine was able to score some free tickets to the show, so when school was over we headed out. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. I didn't even bring my camera 'cause I didn't want it to get thrashed. Turns out we were in the non-thrashing section, but I still don't regret my choice.

Anyway, the show was excellent. Both bands rocked out hard, and Relient K had a little Christmas feature. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and expressed my support by buying a t-shirt.

Okay, that's all I have for now. I know - short post. Don't worry - the next post ought to be super-long with a ton of pics from my new camera.

Farewell
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow TH, big week with Reliant K and Switchfoot then a trip to Disneyland tomorrow. Can wait to see the pics.

Tim Higley said...

Yes - this week is epic!
T.H. Excellence