November 30, 2007

Film Fest Friday - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Continuing the Christmas cartoon trend, here's a classic Max Fleischer cartoon featuring the famous Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Do I even have to give this one a rating?



Before I go, I want to give a quick report on Disneyland. Yesterday one of the faculty from school gave an hour-long lecture on the worldview of Disneyland, so I spent my afternoon and evening there. I got into the park at two, and since the lecture didn't start until four I was able to do a few rides and get some pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures after the lecture, for at that time I was with a group of fellow college students and couldn't easily slow down to be artistic. Nevertheless, I got a few good pictures, which I will hopefully post in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned!

December 1st is tomorrow. Are you all ready for Christmas?
T.H. Excellence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi TH

Interesting cartoon from Max Fleisher, the quality was good but yet somehow not quite as good as Disney. The Disney characters seem a little more lifelike.