December 11, 2007

Good-Bye Room

Hello all. I'm officially moved out of school and back home for the holidays! To commemorate the occasion, I've decided to write a children's story. Here's my spin-off of the popular "Good Night Moon".

Ahem.

Good-Bye Room
By T.H. Excellence


Good-bye room.


Good-bye mess.


Good-bye desk where I lost much rest.



Good-bye sofa.


Good-bye bed.


Good-bye place where I laid my head.



Good-bye floor.


Good-bye wall.


Good-bye door.


Good-bye hall.



Good-bye to the building that was my dorm.


Good-bye to everything that was my norm.


Random good-bye to the swimming pool.


And finally, good-bye school!


Good-bye readers
T.H. Excellence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute but you make it sound like your never going to return. You'll be back before you know it

Tim Higley said...

It's the end of my first long semester, so leaving for Christmas felt pretty epic.

T.H. Excellence

Andrew Tucker said...

Funny, I like it :)