December 24, 2007

A Very Merry PhotoBlog

Merry Christmas everyone!

In honor of the holiday, I'm posting a very merry PhotoBlog featuring my seasonal photographic work. I took a variety of pictures over the month of December, and now I'm sharing them with you. On with the festivities!













And to conclude, here is my signature reflection shot, this time taken with a bright red tree ornament.

I hope you enjoyed that look at my Christmastime photographic work. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Never forget the reason for the season, and that reason is Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.

Merry Christmas, everyone
T.H. Excellence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, although I think one of my favorites is the one of our liquid amber at night (even though it is not really a Christmas picture).