December 29, 2007

PhotoBlog - Christmas Day 2007

Unfortunately, although the name implies it, this PhotoBlog actually has little to do with Christmas other than the fact that these photos were taken on Christmas Day. Even so, I managed to shoot an number of publish-worthy pics of our Christmas afternoon trip to the beach, during which we moseyed along the coastline and did a little tide-pooling. On with the show!































Yes, I know this last pic is overexposed, but I thought it looked kinda cool, so I included it.

Anyway, those are my Christmas beach pictures. I must say it wasn't pleasant at all shooting in those tidepools, as I constantly had to be careful with my camera. Getting arround rocks was a pain. Oh well.

And now for an update on my present condition: I am currently up in the mountains and plan to set out on a snowshoe excursion tomorrow. I'll be bringing my camera along, so hopefully I'll get some good shots. We'll see how hard it is to shoot in the snow. Look for an update in the next few days.

That's all for now. I gotta get back to a Scrabble game.
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics TH! Very good shots of the tidepools.

han-nah said...

What is Christmas about but celebrating the gifts we've been given...and what is nature but one of God's greatest gifts? I'd definitely call that a Christmas blog.

Thanks for sharing. :)

--Hannah