December 09, 2007

It Is Finished...

...or at least the semester is, anyway. Yep, I completed my last final on Friday (despite the fact that finals week doesn't even start until Monday) and celebrated the end of the first half of my first year at school. Now I have a big long winter break to look forward to, which is actually extended by a week since I finished my finals early.

So what am I gonna do now? Well, that's what I'm contemplating. I could just laze around the house all day for seven weeks, watch TV and surf the web, occasionally getting up go work that job I'm applying for. But since that would be a waste of a break (minus the paycheck from the job), I think I'd better try for something else.
Let's see, I've still got my new camera, so I could go out to some scenic places for some shots.

Or maybe I could do a bit of creative writing - haven't done any of that in a little while.

Or maybe I could even get together with some friends from school and do a film shoot.

Gosh, there's a lot of possibilities to pursue. As to what I'll do, who knows? But you can be sure you'll read about it here.

Stay tuned!
T.H. Excellence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tim, have you posted those one pics yet? wow, what a great sentence. believe it or not. my father is an english teacher

Anonymous said...

Well as your dad, I hope your not planning on lazing around the house all day.

Tim Higley said...

To Kellen: I haven't posted the pics yet, actually. I was hoping to get more shots over the weekend since three pictures makes for a short PhotoBlog, but I never did. I'll BUBBs you the three pictures, and until then you can check out my Disneyland PhotoBlog. Keep yourself occupied.

To RDH: Lazing around the house is one of the most unfulfilling things ever.

T.H. Excellence