December 10, 2007

PhotoBlog

This PhotoBlog is a little shorter than usual, but there's still some good pics. I got a few shots scenic-type shots over the last couple of days here on campus, so I thought I'd share them real fast.







I love this tree!


There's the last shot.

Okay, I'm done. Told ya it was short. Hopefully I'll find time to get more shots over winter break, though. There's a shopping complex back home that's always nicely decorated for the holidays, so I'd like to be able to go over there and get some shots. We'll see what develops.

Farewell
T.H. Excellence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey TH

Those are some REALLY good shots, I think some of your best yet. I too think the yellow tree photographs particularly well. I also like the second shot of the sidewalk and all the trees. Very fall like.

see you soon