September 22, 2007

PhotoBlog!

I spent part of yesterday at a park with some friends and took it as an opportunity to take some pictures. This proved not to be the easiest task because the sun kept hiding behind some very thin clouds, leaving me with a bluish color temperature in some of my pictures.. Fortunately I managed to fix said pictures in iPhoto so it looks like the subjects are playing in the sun, not slightly overcast weather.

Okay, enough talk. On with the pics.


I faded the shot above slightly to achieve a vintage-type affect.






I tried really hard, but for some reason I couldn't get the natural lighting I wanted on this pic. Oh well. It looks cool anyway.




This is where the fun begins. I took a couple of pictures and edited them to mix in a coolness factor.

This is the original...


This one's got freakish clouds.


Oh boy! More desaturated vintage pics!


The whole picture's a bit strange, but I think the clouds are the weirdest part. And the coolest part.


This one didn't turn out as well, but hey, I'm still a novice doing a little experimenting.


Black and white shots are fun.


And to conclude with the doctored photos, here's a retake on an earlier shot. In my opinion it turned out the worst, but it's not terrible. Why I saved it for last I don't know.

Okay, here's some cloud shots. Enjoy.

This is what I wanted the weather to be like.


This is what it really looked like.


Okay, so it wasn't that bad.


Last one.

Before I go, here's a couple of shots I took at school a couple days ago.



Alright, those are all the pictures I have for now. I hope you enjoyed taking a look. I know I enjoyed taking the shots, even though the color temperature was bogus and my friends kept throwing athletic equipment at me.

Again, thanks to anyone and everyone who's checked out my blog recently. I really appreciate all the interest that's being shown.

Okay, ta ta for now
T.H. Excellence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of the clouds a lot. Why aren't there any pictures of me? I was there too.
T. H. Excellence's sister

Tim Higley said...

Whoops. So much for including everyone. Apparently I was getting more shots of the volleyball group. Sorry - I'll have to make sure to get you in there next time.
T.H. Excellence